Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Network Access problem in VPN 3000 concentrator

HI,

I have created User ID to a group , allowing simultaneously 3 session from that particular ID , when i am initating VPN session from that particular ID , I can connect to single session with out any problem and i can access the internal network . simulatneously if try another session from a different machine using same user ID , i am recieving internal network ip address from VPN server, but i cannot ping to internal LAN server and excute the operations .only i am receiving IP address. But i am nt facing problem in first created session , they problem happen for second session

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

darthnul
Level 1
Level 1

Are both sessions coming from clients that are behind a NAT device/firewall? Try creating a second group ID and log in the second client with the second ID. If you still have the problem it's not a "simultaneous session" problem.

If you see the problem either way and your clients are both behind the same NAT device, either have your clients log in from different locations or enable NAT traversal.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

darthnul
Level 1
Level 1

Are both sessions coming from clients that are behind a NAT device/firewall? Try creating a second group ID and log in the second client with the second ID. If you still have the problem it's not a "simultaneous session" problem.

If you see the problem either way and your clients are both behind the same NAT device, either have your clients log in from different locations or enable NAT traversal.

Hi Joseph ,

Yes both session is coming from same location at client side and i have created new ID to the same group , If user are trying to connect using two different ID from same location , only one user ID can able to INTRANET Network , second ID is getting IP address but not able to ping the INTRANET .

From Different location using same user ID they is no problem , For same location using two different user ID is not connecting only one User ID is connecting, Previously it was working fine.

UR help on this will be higly thankful

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: