Views
Helpful
Replies

Playing prompt to agent

lpassmore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team

I would like to know if anybody has example of a script that will play a prompt to the agent prior to a call being transferred.

Idea being to announce to the agent the CSQ value.

I know this can be displayed on the phone, but we have an example where the agent is sometimes away from the desk and answers the calls using a remote headset - they cannot always see the phone or computer.

Any help on this appreciated.

Thanks

LP

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I'm not a UCCX expert but this question has been asked and answered recently. Something to do with not checking the "Connect" box (which is the default) in the "Select Resource" step allows you to interpose a prompt before adding a "Connect" step.

Make a search here - you should find it - posted within the last couple of months.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I'm not a UCCX expert but this question has been asked and answered recently. Something to do with not checking the "Connect" box (which is the default) in the "Select Resource" step allows you to interpose a prompt before adding a "Connect" step.

Make a search here - you should find it - posted within the last couple of months.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff

I searched a bit harder and found a solution.

Not the greatest way to do it, but I think it will suffice.

For others, basically select an agent, get the phone number, place a call and play a prompt. Then hang up (disconnect) and connect the original call through.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: