Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.2 RME PSIRT and EoL reports

lucky.sibanyoni
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm trying to generate a report for the PSIRT and EoL but it keeps on failing. i checked the proxy settings and my CCSO account. is there something i'm doing wrong here?

Where can i retrieve the PSIRT or End of Sale or End of Life information from an external server and store it in the local file location on the LMS server to run the reports?

i've tried accessing this site, but they dont open up.

(http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/front.x/eox/RME_PSIRT_DETAILS.pl?action=zipdownload and http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/front.x/eox/RME_PSIRT_DETAILS.pl?action=eoxsoftware )

here is the error i get.

Report Type: CSV

E-mail : lcornestone@hlp.co.za

Reason for Failure : Unable to get data from Cisco.com. Check Cisco.com connectivity. Try again later

Report Name : EoS/EoL Hardware Report

Report Publish Location : Not Applicable

Sending Mail : Mail Sent Successfully.

Selected Devices : jhb-hr-01

Attachment Status: Report data is not available or there is a problem in generating the PDF/CSV file. Check the job log for more details.

Created at : Nov 03 2009 15:25:48 CAT

Attachment Option: Enabled

Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

10 Replies 10

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

PSIRT and EOX are currently broken with proxies. You will need to download the files manually. The URLs you have a re correct, but they can take a number of attempts before the download will work. Just keep trying it.

I'm having that same issue.  Proxy server set up right, same error.  when I try accessing it from my workstation, most of the time I get either "please refresh/try again" or illegible text. What is the proper way to get update files manually?

3.2 SP1?  I don't see any info about SP1 on the cco download page.

I was able to get the files imported manually, and could now run eox/psirt reports just fine.

all I seen from that page was "Welcome to the portal, randomjoe1"...  rest of the page was blank.

You can browse to the download in Software Center under

Products > Network Management and Automation > Routing and Switching Management > Network Management Solutions > CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution 3.2 and earlier > CiscoWorks Lan Management Solution 3.2 > CiscoWorks LMS Software > Windows-3.2.1.

Nice.

Hey are there any docs that highlight the features/fixes of SP1?  I seen a general install/upgrade doc, but it doesn't mention what the fixes were.

Not that I don't want to patch up, but right now we're planning our migration path and such a doc would be quite useful.

Great, thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: