hi mates :)
pls see the attached figure i draw for you shows my network.
- Location A and Location B is working OSPF right now without any problems.
- we want to add a new WAN node(C) but they want computers to have the same network ID on two WAN nodes (B and C)
- is it possible to reach from A to B and C ?
- how can i achieve that? what kind of configuration should i do in order to reach two.
- would static routing between A and C solve the problem? (we can not change OSPF between A and B)
-or is it impossible to reach from A to B and C as long as B and C LANs have same network ID?
i'll appreciate all your help,
ty in advance for helping :)