Views
Helpful
Replies

com.cisco.app.Application Task inactive Exception

lyne.huet
Level 1
Level 1

uccx 7.0 cucm 7.0

In the contact summary report (real time reporting)and in the historical report, we got aborted contact.

We verified the programmation of our icd extensions there is no error and we still get aborted call with the same error. Can someone help me on that issue?

6 Replies 6

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you using the On Exception Goto Step to catch Inactive Contacts and ending the script cleanly, instead of letting it fail?

Also, are you using a 2 second delay before the Accept step to allow CUCM and UCCX to complete the call setup?

Where should the the exception task goto step be place? We are experiencing these errors withing all our queues...

Example:

On Exception Goto (ContactInactiveException) Goto END

Accept

...rest of script...

Disconnect [Label: DISCONNECT_END]

End [Label: END]

Note that callers will (and should) show as abandoned if this exception is caught. You might want to review my answer to another post if you want to control this at a more granular level:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&topicID=.ee6fe12&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cd4ae2b

com.cisco.app.ApplicationTaskInactiveException

What does this error mean ?

After restarting my UCCX we have been receiving over 200 abandon calls with this error..

Jonathan, I can't find your post anywhere.  Do you still have it after all this time?

Mustapha Arakji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Still looking for an answer regarding this message. I'm checking my UCCX reports and i can see a significant number of Aborted calls with reason code: com.cisco.app.ApplicationTaskInactiveException. I can't understand why, though i have debuged the script and couldn't find an error in the script.

Also I'm using the Exception Goto setp and ending the script successfully. In my report i can see the call is sent to a CSQ, then get aborted !! If the caller hangs up shouldn't the report show as abandoned !?

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: