Views
Helpful
Replies

unable to connect to the UCCX via VPN

Sergey Tregubov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, i have an issue,

when i am trying to login to the supervisor desktop agent via VPN, an error occurred

"unable to create connection with web-server. Chech the server with address *.*.*.*:80"

thankx in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

if it works when you're in the office, more than likely it's a probably with your firewall.

david

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

if it works when you're in the office, more than likely it's a probably with your firewall.

david

yes, in the office it's works,

tomorrow i'll check firewall policy

thank you

Check name resolution. Your VPN based client may not be resolving your server name correctly.

I've seen this with the script editor on VPN connections where name resolution to our CCM was not functioning until a static entry was placed in the hosts file.

Regards,

Amir

but i am using ip addresses, not domain names.

so i think it can't be a problem

With the script editor, the login prompt requires username/password/IP address of CRS server. So one would think that name resolution would not be required - yet the application references Call Manager by name and my VPN client could not resolve the name until I created a host file entry.

But this doesn't appear to be related to your issue. From your VPN client, are you able to ping your server IP address?

thankx you all

the problem wath with firewall

i've added my subnet to the firewall policy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: