Views
Helpful
Replies

Has anyone seen this before?

sesi_comms
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gents,

One of my ACS 1113 is refusing to install a digital certificate. The process is correct as it works with another box. It reads the certificate, asks to restart CiscoSecure Agent to install the new one and it's gone. I can repeat the process a 1000 times and it's the same everytime.

The other box installed fine under the same process. I just installed the latest patch (13) and still the same. Time for TAC?

1 Reply 1

Dev Vishwakarma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This may happen in case the ACS database is corrupt. As a first step try rebooting the ACS appliance altogether, if that doesn't fix the problem, then provide me following information:

-ACS version that we are running. ACS GUI > System Configuration > Appliance upgrade status.

-The error message you get if any while installing the certificate.

-The certificate that you are installing. ACS will only work with 1024 bits key certificate.

-Try installing a self-signed certificate on the ACS and see if that gets installed. ACS GUI > System Configuration > ACS Certificate setup > Generate Self signed certificate.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: