cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

app for CCME that limits amount of time a user/ext is on the phone?

davidlitty
Level 1
Level 1

For example, I want to limit user BOB, at ext 17, to only 1 hour a week....then after that, he can't dial outbound, just ext. to ext.

is there an app for this, or is this s customized script?   I've found Stone Voice....but it is just a reporting app, it will not limit call time.....I also found "voice clerk" by NG systems, but am not sure if this is any good.  Any feedback out there?

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is no ready "off the shelf" application, because it's quite complex to develop to a good level of flexibility and customization.

It also involves administrator rights and screens, database for usage and credits, table toll computation, and probably too many things to make it practically viable.

Consider a professional reporting app like stonevoice or verasmart cost in excess of $2,000, who would be willing to spend even more than that just to limit calls? So in most cases, certain prefixes are just blocked and that's it.

thx for the reply, if there is nothing out there, then there's nothing out there, off the shelf. Can you point me in the right direction to accomplish such a complex task without and off the shelf app?

You would use the TCL/IVR documentation to develop your own script or you can contact myself at the address present in my profile if you want it developed on your specifications.

sir, I WILL be getting in touch with you in the near future on this.....I need to nail down some details from the potential customer. BUT, I c the e-mail in u'r profile, do I just e-mail you directly at that e-mail?

Yes, thank you.

I sent you an e-mail with more questions to the above mentioned address.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: