Views
Helpful
Replies

MPEx - Presenter Screen Sharing

ovieira
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Regarding the Cisco Meeting Place Express, qhen a Moderator or a Presenter participant is sharing content, we can't find a way in wich the presenter is in full screen mode, for better audiance view, and to receive chat notifications (a question from the audience, for example).

Cisco says the presenter get s pop-up notification but we don't see it?!

User Guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/meetingplace_express/2_0/english/user/guide/umpe2x.pdf.

Regards.

3 Replies 3

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

From the link you provided, it looks like chat notification is enabled when in fullscreen mode unless the presenter disables it. But could the presenter's browser have pop-ups blocked? Just curious ...

Ginger

Hi.

Thanks for your answer.

In fact, the chat notifications are enabled and the browser pop-up blocker disabled. I've tryed with MS IE8 and Mozilla Firefox 3.5. It seems like a bug to me but i posted this question here because i might be missing something.

Regards.

Hi!

I got the trick: the MPEx window has to be minimized for the chat pop-ups to apear!

It's still not very friendly for the presenter so switch between the shared application (ex.: MS PowerPoint) and the MPEx window to reply to questions or see any notification.

We'll have to live with that.

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: