UCCX with SRST

Unanswered Question
Nov 5th, 2009

Hi all,

I need some help in regards to setting up a redundant site B to support the primary site A which is hosting VG-CUCM-UCCX. All calls are terminating at site A. There are currently 2 groups of agents (ip phone + CAD) accessing site A from their respective branches.

The main intention is for site B to terminate the calls and route the calls to the respective agents in the branches without having to setup another CUCM-UCCX. Site B will be activated when the WAN link to Site A is broken. I'll be able to get the service provider to send the calls to Site B when that happens.

What would I require at Site B and the respective branches to have some form of routing (AA, hunt group, etc)to the agents (ip phone)?

Thanks!

-JT-

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
James Hawkins Thu, 11/05/2009 - 14:22

The alias command within SRST allows you to forward calls to DN's used as UCCX triggers to agent extensions but there is no IVR or agent login/logout and there is a limitation of 50 alias statements.

More comprehensive hunt group support can be delivered by using CallManager Express as SRST but I have found it poorly documented and a little flakey.

Actions

This Discussion