Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA Clientless VPN Portal question

allissrcco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have an ASA on which I am trying to use the clientless SSL VPN Access option with a customized login page.

I want the user to go directly to an internal website from a sucessful login but they always get an interim ASA page with a dialogue box asking them to click the continue button to go on.

My question is how do I turn off this interim page so that the user goes directly to the internal website from the logon page?

2 Replies 2

hdashnau
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This may be the solution:

1. Check "show vpn-sessiondb webvpn" to see what group-policy is assigned after login.

2. In that group-policy set the homepage value to your internal site:

group-policy attributes

webvpn

homepage value

If you already have the homepage set and you are getting an additional prompt, please post a screenshot of this prompt so I have a better idea of what component is causing it. Also provide your config if possible.

-heather

Hi Heather,

Thankyou for your reply to my post my homepage was already set; but what I did notice was the attribute 'banner value' which was set. when I removed this attribute the interim page disappeared.

Thanks for prompting me to look in the right direction.

Richard

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: