Views
Helpful
Replies

configuring AP521G using UC520

onsitecomp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Again

After rebuilding my UC520, my AP521G is not working anymore. It is showing in the network topology but if I click configure it asks me for a username and password.

I have tried all passwords I would have used as well as the old password before resetting the router.

Is there a way I can reset this AP back to factory defaults so I can reconfigure it?

Thanks again

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Default credentials for AP521 is Cisco/cisco (on the AP 521, an uppercase “C” is used for the first letter of the
username).  Have you tried this?

Does it appear with a Circle in the ICON on Topology Map (signifying Standalone mode) or a triangle (signifying LWAPP)?

Let us know....

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Default credentials for AP521 is Cisco/cisco (on the AP 521, an uppercase “C” is used for the first letter of the
username).  Have you tried this?

Does it appear with a Circle in the ICON on Topology Map (signifying Standalone mode) or a triangle (signifying LWAPP)?

Let us know....

Hi thanks for your reply. The AP managed to work after I posted the thread, but I still couldnt access it. Now I have tried to access it, and the capital c is the trick. It must have reset back when I defaulted my UC520?

Anyway all good.

thanks again !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: