cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal Directory Issue Call Manger

jimihendrix1
Level 1
Level 1

When a user is logged in through extension mobility and enters his username and password to access personal directory they always have to enter thier password every time they need to use thier personal directory however when ever a user is accessing thier personal directory without being logged in Extension mobility just as a regular user they only need to enter thier username and password once and can continue using thier personal directory.

Conclusion

1.Users have to enter thier username and password for thier personal directory every time they need to use thier personal directory whilst logged in extension mobility

2.If not logged into extension mobility users only have to enter thier username and password once to access personal directory and they can continue accessing thier personal directory without having to enter thier password again.

4 Replies 4

Hi,

No, i found it normal on my site & no need to relogin

christoph.hable
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

It depends how you configured the IP Phone Services for personal directory.

Did you configure Service Parameter UserID and UserPIN and made it to a required parameter?

When you configure now a Device Profile and subscribe to the personal directory service, you have to configure the UserID and PIN. Then you should not need to enter it on the phone.

BR,

Christoph Hable

Please rate :)

Thanks so much for your reply please note that I am using CCM 7 so the personal directory is configured by defualt so theres no need to add it to as a service. If I have missunderstood anything please inform me thanks again.

Yes thats true but by default there are now Service parameters in the IP Phone Service.

Your welcome,

BR,

Christoph

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: