Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Toolkit Integration with CRM Database

arifsultanal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am looking for a training or methodology for CTI Toolkit Integration with CRM database.

I will use third-party vendor CRM database. I have to develop a front page and that front-page will be integrated with CTI Toolkit. This front-page will have lots of interfaces and TABS. When every any agent will receive a call by clicking the soft receive button the front-page will pick up all the customer data.

Kindly guide us where I can get help to this. Or is there any training regarding this type solution.

3 Replies 3

Arif,

It will be helpful if you can detail your CRM product and your UCC platform enterprise or express. Sounds like you can do https integration or webservice integration.

Hi Baseer

It could be any CRM product from any CRM vendor.

I need to develop some front end application with CTI Button. When any calls will come to extension I will receive that call by pressing receive button of my developed button.

Problem is how I could make front end application that will receive all information within 3 rings. and when every a call will land it will automatically pull all the customer data from the database? Kindly help me on this.

There is tons of documents when you install CTIOS on how to use the included CIL SDK's for integration with CTIOS.... you will need to do the rest for yourself my friend... I managed to get plenty of thigns working fooling around in 3-5 days time..

Chad