cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX Prem 7 script help- Send out Email after waiting in queue 1 minute

Gundars Dubults
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have created any scripts to send out an email?

For example, how to create the script for the following scenario: when caller is in the queue for 60 sec, the script sends out an email to notify supervisor with caller tel nr included in the emailbody.

I tried to use Creat eEmail Step, Attach eMail Step, SEnd eMail Step but run into errors. How to get caller tel nr (ANI)and paste it into email? Thank you in advance,

Gundars.

12 Replies 12

simonandorfi
Level 1
Level 1

This should be easy to do in CRS Scripting. The steps that you've descibed should do exactly what you want.

What erros have you seen`?

To get the ANI in the email, just use Variables in the emailbody configuration. I can send you an example script if this helps.

Hi simonandorfi,

Thank you for your quick responce. I'm beginner with scripting, never done any scripting with email functionality. Could you please provide example scripts for emailbody and email configuration?

Thank you in advance,

Gundars (gundars.dubults@lattelecom.lv)

attached you'll find a screenshot

Hi Gundars,

Did you successfully sending out email? I'm having the same problem.

Thanks,
how Yee

Hi,

What is exactly your problem how Yee?

Gabriel.

Hi Gabriel,

I plan to attach the voice recording in the email. Somehow I can't send out the email. It goes to the unsuccessful branch. I'm using thunderbird 3.1.11, hMailServer 5.3.3 and a domain name -> testing.com. You can view more details from the attchment.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

How Yee

Can you ping testing.com from your UCCX server?...what about using the IP address of your smtp relay.

Gabriel.

Hi Gabriel,

I can ping testing.com successfully. Is the attachment as what you mean for smtp relay?

Thanks,

How Yee

Hi How Yee,

Yes, script is sending out email after 1 min.

Gundars

Hi

Try removing the 'attachment' steps, and see if a plain text email goes through OK. I had the same problem the other day, but put it down to a problem with the customers mail server that he believed was being decomissioned. No attachments, all was well.

It may well be a bug with UCCX7 on the particular SR they run (previously it worked fine).

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

Still the same problem even I remove the attachment.

Thanks,

How Yee

Hi guys,

I solved my problem at last, it is the authentication that makes me crazy...

Thanks for your response.

Thanks,

How Yee

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: