cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I can not use the same ip address for three NDGs ACS.!

Kevin Morales
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. Install ACS 4.2 Build 124 Patch 13, I created three NDGs, My server has the IP 192.168.1.10, adding the same three NDGs server gives me this error:

An overlapping IP range 192.168.1.10 conflicts have been detected with ACS entry of 192.168.1.10.

besides, if you add a server with an IP that does not exist and then remove it, do not get such option to remove.

suggestions on this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Make any change in the IP address of that server. Eg lets say IP is 192.168.1.1 , change it to anything like

192.1.1.1 submit and restart.

Go to control panel , admin tools, services...restart csadmin.

Now you should see aption to delete that aaa-server.

Regards,

~JG

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Kevin,

There is no need to add server is all NDG's. You can place server in any NDG, that server will take care of all aaa-clients.

Regards,

~JG

Do rate helpful posts

thank for reply, i try the delete AAA Server but not show the option delte!..what can i do?

Hi Kevin,

Please change the ip of the server to any random ip like 1.1.1.1 and submit the cahnges. After that go to start > run > services.msc and restart the Csadmin services. This would required re-login to ACS GUI.

Go to the same server > edit the changes and you would see delete + apply option.

NOTE: The above steps are only applicable for ACS windows.

HTH

JK

Plz rate helpful posts-

~Jatin

Make any change in the IP address of that server. Eg lets say IP is 192.168.1.1 , change it to anything like

192.1.1.1 submit and restart.

Go to control panel , admin tools, services...restart csadmin.

Now you should see aption to delete that aaa-server.

Regards,

~JG

Thanks !!!.. now if I could delete it!.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: