greeting after message recording in Unity 7.0

Unanswered Question
Nov 9th, 2009
User Badges:

Hello,

in Unity 7.0 after the message is recorded Unity plays the options to send the message or to delete it. I configured Unity to hang up after ercording but Unity always plays the options. Is it poosible to deactivate this options?

kind regards Achim

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
lindborg Mon, 11/09/2009 - 12:17
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

i believe the option you want is on the "Messages" page for call handlers and it's a checkbox called "callers can edit messages" - there are also radio buttons there that let you determine if callers can mark messages urgent or private - if the checkbox is unchecked and the two radio buttons are set to "never" then I believe there is no confirmation conversation at all after the recording.

astrohmeier Tue, 11/10/2009 - 00:00
User Badges:

Hi,

with the option callers can edit messages i Can reduce the number of options but it tells me that I can send with # and delete with 6. The customer wants that there is told nothing. Is that possible?

kind regards Achim

lindborg Tue, 11/10/2009 - 10:52
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

I think you're talking about subscriber's recording messages for other subscribers (i.e. the sub to sub conversation) and not outside callers leaving messages for a user - is that the case? 6 as an option to delete is not something outside callers would normally hear...

astrohmeier Wed, 11/11/2009 - 00:16
User Badges:

Hi,

I tested and the outside caller hear the 6. Is it possible to deactivate this or to say goodbye after this options?

kind regards Achim

Actions

This Discussion