Views
Helpful
Replies

greeting after message recording in Unity 7.0

astrohmeier
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

in Unity 7.0 after the message is recorded Unity plays the options to send the message or to delete it. I configured Unity to hang up after ercording but Unity always plays the options. Is it poosible to deactivate this options?

kind regards Achim

4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

i believe the option you want is on the "Messages" page for call handlers and it's a checkbox called "callers can edit messages" - there are also radio buttons there that let you determine if callers can mark messages urgent or private - if the checkbox is unchecked and the two radio buttons are set to "never" then I believe there is no confirmation conversation at all after the recording.

Hi,

with the option callers can edit messages i Can reduce the number of options but it tells me that I can send with # and delete with 6. The customer wants that there is told nothing. Is that possible?

kind regards Achim

I think you're talking about subscriber's recording messages for other subscribers (i.e. the sub to sub conversation) and not outside callers leaving messages for a user - is that the case? 6 as an option to delete is not something outside callers would normally hear...

Hi,

I tested and the outside caller hear the 6. Is it possible to deactivate this or to say goodbye after this options?

kind regards Achim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: