cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7 Prompt Recorder Upload Prompt Step

mwheinz
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone please share how to make the upload prompt step work? I'm using a script that worked fine in ver. 4, but doesn't want to work in 7. I authenticate user fine but go unsuccessful in the upload step. Please attach working script with variables if possible!

Thanks much!

3 Replies 3

terry.Haebich
Level 1
Level 1

You need to have run the Authenticate User step prior to the Upload Prompt step. I don't think it matters when but I had it as the preceding step to my only Upload Prompt step

What I found not documented well was that User name MUST be a valid LDAP user against whom you use the valid LDAP password. You can also validate with a Pin but I couldn't get that to work

I do not have an example readily available as I'm at home

Refer to Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting and Development Series: Volume 2 April 2009

The Authenticate User step is required in a script before you can use the Upload Prompt, Upload Grammar, or Upload Document step in that script. Only an authenticated user can upload a prompt, grammar, or document

Thanks for your reply! I got a prompt recorder script from a Global Knowledge instructor for version 5 UCCX and it works. It has "get user" then "authenticate user" steps just before "upload prompt". It does validate against CUCM user db. Thanks!

Hi mwheinz,

Could I impose upon you to upload the 4.x script? We're still on 4.x and this would be very, very helpful.

Best Regards,

Amir

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: