I have an appliance CUCM 188.8.131.5200-2 on IBM hardware 7825-I4.
It's a cluster with publisher and one subscriber.
After configuring the system works well.
Locale installer and network locale for german are installed.
I wanted upgrading to the newest versions available.
These are the versions 184.108.40.20600-11 and 220.127.116.1100-2.
With both versions I have problems after upgrading.
Short description what I have done and what errors occuring.
1. Publisher upgrade to 18.104.22.16800-11 / 22.214.171.12400-2
2. switch version of the pub.
3. all services on pub. running excl. LICENSE MANAGER - this was NOT RUNNING
3. subscriber upgrade to 126.96.36.19900-11 / 188.8.131.5200-2
4. switch version of the sub.
5. all services on sub. running incl. LICENSE MANAGER
6. database repl. was state 2-GOOD
7. LICENSE MANAGER on pub. NOT RUNNING
8. manually start of the pub. LICENSE MANAGER - only STARTING is displayed but not running
9. reboot the pub. does not affect the running of the service
10. switch version back to 184.108.40.20600-2 - all good
This problem / error is with both upgrade versions.
What is the reason for this?
On many CUCM 6.x I have upgraded before, I never had these problems.
Some information or troubleshooting tips?