Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.X - Premium - Outbound Queries

daljeetsingh1_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

I have couple of questions regarding outbound option. I will explain what cust is looking and please guide me if that is possible or can we do something alternative to that.

Customer nature of business

They are serving different customers, Say they have 5 accounts, & for account A, if they recieve 100 calls and they make 500 calls as follow up calls for that same account they will get revenew for 600 calls from account A.

1. Customer have 50 seater callcenter which we have to implement, initally for outbound option i have crosschecked in cco that we dont need any saperate licenses as we have uccx pre seat licenses, So if we have 50 seat licenses, we can allocate 30 as inbound and 20 as outbound? or it would be 50 inbound and 50 outbound? logically it would be first option, but want to doublecheck.

2. Another thing what customer is lookin for, if agents dials outbound call from the phone or from CAD, they want those calls reports should come in IPCC reporting, i am not sure if calls made from CAD dialer will come in the reporting or not,

I think its bit confusing

Basically they will setup a database in which they will put all the contacts of different customers, now they want if agent make an outbound call(either by CAD or manually),system should map those outbound calls based on the contact details in the DB table and generate a report which tells how many calls agent made to different customer accounts for billing purposes, i dont think that we cant achieve this using outbound option, corrent me if i am wrong here.

Also, if not outbound dialing, can we achieve this in any ways? say by crystal report?or doing some kind of programming taking CUCM CDR's and match them with the DB Details? or something else.

I have tried to explain what i am looking for, if you have any diffculties in terms of understanding please let me know, i will give another try.

Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Daljeet

1 Reply 1

daljeetsingh1_2
Level 3
Level 3

Any thoughts Experts??