cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC status issue

panjwani80
Level 5
Level 5

CUPC is working except the phone presence. When i go off hook on the phone the status doesn't change to "on the phone" and remains at "Available" status.

I have rebooted CUPS server twice and restarted CTI manager on UCM but still no good

CUPS version: 6.0.2

UCM version: 6.1.3

CUPC: 7.0.2

in system --> troubleshooter everything is green except "SIP Publish Model" complaining about port mismatch on CUPS trunk from UCM, but nothing has changed and port is set to 5060 by default on CUPS trunk

Any help would be much appreciated

8 Replies 8

cgm
Level 1
Level 1

I think that CUPS v6 needs 5070 as SIP destination port on the UCM SIP trunk.

hi all,

i have the same problem, how is possible to solve it ?

the message in Cups is following ....

Verify SIP Publish Model - Failed to verify host connectivity. Please check if using DNS SRV for host presentity.pri

Help please

what is the phone model number which u are integrating with the CUPC

The model is 7960, but the stange things is that the status of publish the this phone send to CUPS is alway in "open" and no change notification is performed. But this behaviour is cheanged in the last 3 day apparently without make any change.

I have also 7961, but the problem is the same.

I have a doubt whether 7941 will send its staus to CUPS or not as i have seen the problem in 7940.

Thanks

Rupam

The status is NOT sent by the phone to the CUPS. It's CUCM sends the PUBLISH message to CUPS.

Make sure you have the line appearance associated to end user.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: