Views
Helpful
Replies

ccme with cue 7.0 - aa transfer to extension

potan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

In scenarion here, ccme with cue 7.0 environment. whereby there are esxtension in CCME and not all these extension have voicemail in cue. I do encounter that those extension without voicemail service, when user call the aa service, aa not able to transfer these call. aa service only can transfer to the extension which have cue voicemail.

is this normal behavior ? or how can aa transfer to those extension without voice mail ? Pls advice. Thanks.

rgds

tan

2 Replies 2

virverma
Level 4
Level 4

if a caller uses the dial-by-extension option, the system will attempt to transfer to any extension, including extensions not defined using Cisco Unity Express. To prevent callers from transferring to extensions not defined using Cisco Unity Express, configure class of restrictions (COR) on the dial-peer, or develop a custom script to prevent the option.

I am running into this issue. I have cue 3.2.1 and am using dial by ext and it will attempt to xfer to non valid ext. When it attempts to xfer to a made up one i get a fast busy.

How would you do the COR. Create a dial-peer for each ext range, destination-pattern 1XXXX

dial-peer 2

destinnation pattern 4XXXX

sort of like that?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: