I got fired and I can't deassociate my old company from my CSCO

Unanswered Question
Nov 12th, 2009

Hi all! recently i got fired and therefore i want to deassociate my CSCO from my old company. I can do it successfully by editing my account in the website but at the next 2 or 3 days i see the old company reflected again in my acconunt. Anybody can tell me what's goeing on?

Thank you very much

Miquel

Overall Rating: 3.7 (3 ratings)
gaurav_dixit06 Tue, 12/08/2009 - 01:46

Hi,

You can still De-associate your CSCO ID or CCO ID from your company .

I would request you to login in Cisco.com then login by CCO ID and password .now you need to go Account  and click "Partner Self Service” and De-associate your CCO id from your current company .

Also same time you can change your company to “Current Company “ to Next Company” in your profile .

I hope that it helps you ….

Also if you can’t do any thing then log a Case on

www.cisco.com/go/certsupport

Regards,

Gaurav Dixit

Please  Rate if it help you .

gaurav_dixit06 Sun, 04/25/2010 - 22:02

Kamran,

As I had already given you right way .again I am giving you the same info

Option 1 :

Please open a case with the certificate support group via the URL below & Eplain your query Cisco Team will help you definitely .

www.cisco.com/go/certsupport

Option 2 :

You can your self Associate and De-associate your profile with employer .

I would request you to login in Cisco.com then login by CCO ID and password .now you need to go Account  and click "Partner Self Service” and De-associate your CCO id from your current company .

Click : http://apps.cisco.com/WWChannels/GETLOG/login.do

login by your CCO id and password.

Now you can able to see "Get Started" in that you will find Drag and drop option (choose a Task).Now u can select the option "Change and Remove my company Association"

I believe it will help you. But i will still highly recommend you again to open one case on www.cisco.com/go/certsupport

As Cisco respects and help all Cisco Certified person for their best future & Career GrowthJ

Good luck .....

Regards,

Gaurav Dixit

Please  Rate if it help you .

lmediavilla Wed, 02/13/2013 - 07:09

Option 2 never worked for me, I can prove that with emails that I am in copy sent to my company saying that one of my certs is going to be retired, I am going to try Option 1 now and check if that works.

Kind regards

lmediavilla Thu, 02/14/2013 - 05:45

Hi, this is the best way, it works and you don't need any help

In order for you to progress, please remove your association from HEWLETT PACKARD (HP) by following the below steps:

- Go to the Partner Self Service tool (PSS):

www.cisco.com/go/pss

- Choose the task "Update my profile"

- Click the link "Remove association"

- Click yes

- Proceed to the association request

In case you would like to associate yourself to your new company, you should follow these steps:

- Go to the Partner Self Service tool (PSS):

www.cisco.com/go/pss

- Choose the task "Associate myself to a company"

- Look up the company name

- Follow the step by step and submit association

kind regards

michael.wiegeri... Thu, 08/08/2013 - 11:08

I have a similar issue. I'm would like to disassociate my CSCO from one CCO account and reassociate it to a new CCO user account. Is this possible?

bongu Tue, 12/10/2013 - 23:16

somehwat related question... as a partner admin, how do I de-associate an employee that has left the organization? Can't seem to figure where in PSS I can do it

Actions

This Discussion