cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cost difference between UCCE and UCCX for 10 agents.

erstelogin
Level 1
Level 1

Can somebody provide me costs analysis for UCCE and UCCX.

I want to know that UCCE is much expansive, but how much I don't know?

Can somebody provide me information , forexample , for 10 agents of callcenter with using UCCE and UCCX

Very thanks!

5 Replies 5

You'll have to talk to your Cisco sales team to get an exact dollar amount, but in hardware alone UCCX vs UCCE will be a difference of a couple hundred thousand dollars.

If you're talking 10 agents and only 10 agents in the future, then UCCX should be more than enough, there are some limitations, but none which can't be overcome with careful planning. If this is a 10 agent pilot with the possibility of growing to hundreds of agents then I would look closely at UCCE as that should be your best choice.

david

"a couple hundred thousand dollars." ? No way.

Cisco UCCE licences are slightly cheaper than UCCX - UCCE is $1700 per seat - and I think UCCX is $1800.

You need a IPCC Enterprise licence for $15,000, and you will also need a queuing platform - so IPIVR with a few ports (or CVP), but since you would have bought that for UCCX it's a wash.

Hardware for 10 agents: you would need 4 servers (2 x Proggers, an AW/HDS and a WebView server) and the ability to control the UCCE domain (so either join an existing domain, or 2 more small servers for redundant DCs). Say 6 servers at $5k each - $30k plus the $15k for IPCC. And say a few ports on IPIVR - but you probably would have bought those ports for UCCX anyway. You can have more servers if you want HDS redundancy.

Make it $50k.

Regards,

Geoff

I was sticking to hardware alone by purchasing all Cisco gear, there are certainly cheaper routes. Thanks for providing greater detail.

david

Could you give me some information about 100 free UCCX seats that you can obtain buying CUCM?

Thank you a lot!

jimbrittcisco
Level 1
Level 1

You will also incur more professional service charges with UCCE than UCCX.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: