Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console / Pilot Point

juniper76_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Currently I'm trying to install an attendant console and am having an issue when associating the Pilot Point to the Application user in Controlled devices.

When clicking on Find More Pilot Points, the pilot point in question is listed however when selecting 'add selected' it simply sits there and does nothing. I can add a physical extension to the controlled device field but not a pilot point!

On further investigation I've found the Pilot point is not registered and doesn't have an IP address, could this be causing the issue? If it is how do I get the pilot point registered?!

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

3 Replies 3

anis_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

First try to registerd the pilot point with your CCM, after configuring the pilot point if you are not able to register it then try by restarting CTI Manager or Attendant Console services !!

then you must get the pilot point to associate with application user !!!

HTH

Regards,

Anis

Thanks for coming back to me Anis

I've now got the pilot point registered by restarting the CTI Manager Service on my publisher.

However i still can't associate the Pilot point to the ac user! The pilot point is listed, i tick the box next to it and then add selected but nothing happens!

hi,

Find the attached PPT doc from the followig link

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1209702#1209702

HTH

Regards,