cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRP400 2.00.05 router-configuration PROVISIONING FAILS

aemcomcco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi experts, I've a WRP400 configured via XML provisioning system.
Phone configuration via provisioning works right while Router configuration is not applied. I've used wrp400-2-00-05-spc-win32-i386.exe tool to generate XML script. Where is the mistake? Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

I suggest you raise a case with the Small Business Support Center for a quicker follow up. You can find their telephone numbers on the Break&Fix support link on our community.

Regards
Alberto

bnedyalk
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Plese follow the instructions below. You should upload both parts successfully (router and voice).

Please save the configuration in .txt or .xml and afterwards to make the modification use wordpad because of the carriage return which regards the OS windows and unix. Make the necessary modifications in the file, save it and then upload it via tftp server by first inserting low values (1 or 2) on the following cases: Resync Random Delay, Resync Periodic, Resync Error Retry Delay and Forced Resync Delay in the provisioning tab. Once the WRP400 is restarted the modifications to the router and voice parts will be uploaded with success. Tested in lab - working.