cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2 phones missed call logs

nixon1234
Level 1
Level 1

I have a user that has 2 phones in his office. He was on his main phone and missed 11 calls while talking. He looked on his main phone and there were no missed calls listed. On the side phone however, they were listed there. His extension is on both phones. Is this normal because he was on one phone?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi William,

This can be changed by udjusting the Max Calls/Busy Trigger on the Main phone. For a call to show up in the "Missed Calls" it has to actually hit the phone in question. I just tested this in the lab with the Max Calls/Busy Trigger set at 4/2 and the "Missed Calls" showed on both phones.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi William,

This can be changed by udjusting the Max Calls/Busy Trigger on the Main phone. For a call to show up in the "Missed Calls" it has to actually hit the phone in question. I just tested this in the lab with the Max Calls/Busy Trigger set at 4/2 and the "Missed Calls" showed on both phones.

Hope this helps!

Rob

ahh..thanks Rob! We have them set to 10/3

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: