cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1(3) - Attendant Console - Call Control Failed

rcoote5902_2
Level 2
Level 2

I've been trying to get the Attendant Console working again since our upgrade to 7.1(3). I've stepped through the Features guide very carefully and read other accounts of problems here with the Console failing but have not been successful in getting it back up and running.

- I've configured the ac Application User with the appropriate permissions: Standard CTI Enabled, Standard CTI Allow Call Park Monitoring, and Standard CTI Allow Control of All Devices

- I've configured the Pilot Point

- I've restarted the AC, CTI Manager services

I still receive the error "Initialization of Call Control Failed" when logged into the console.

4 Replies 4

Hi,

Application User

user: ac password:12345

Standard CTI Enabled

Standard CTI Allow Call Park Monitoring

Standard CTI Allow Control of All Devices user

user: ACDeviceAuthenticationUser password:12345

Associate the phones that you want to use for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console with this application user.

Then goes to Service Parameters, Select the service "Cisco Attendant Console Server" and check the paramenter name "Device Authentication Application Username" = ACDeviceAuthenticationUser

Regards

Pablo

According to the Features guide, the ACDeviceAuthenticationUser is not a requirement, but an option to set security for the Console.

"If you want to enable device security for the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Attendant Console, for example, you want to use a subset of phones instead of all phones that the super provider feature supports, you must configure an application user, ACDeviceAuthenticationUser, as well as associate the attendant phones with this application user."

Make sure there is not an intercom line associated with the receptionist phone. The line would be in the intercom partition. Even if there is an orphaned extension for the receptionist in the intercom partition that is not associated with the phone, it will not work. Delete it completely.

Well I ripped the ac user and the pilot point out and rebuilt them. Seems to be working now. No idea why it stopped.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: