cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 : few links are not showing in the topology map

skmdimran
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed LMS 2.6 and everything was going smoothly. Recently I have found a problem like that few links are not showing in the topology map although CDP is running and SNMP is configured properly. Please find the attachment for details.

This is very urgent.

Thanks in advance

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does this look the same under the layer 2 view? If so, then I suggest you open a TAC service request so debugging can be enabled and analyzed.

Yes, It looks like as L2 view. I am requesting you to advice me the possible reason that why its happening

It could be a bug in the CISCO-CDP-MIB on one of the devices, or it could be a bug in Campus Manager. I know of no bugs in CM 4.0.13 that would account for this. That is why I suggested you open a TAC service request so proper debugging can be done.

If you are desperate, you can try reinitializing the ANI database, then perform a new Campus Data Collection to see if that solves the problem, but I am doubtful considering the version of Campus:

NMSROOT/bin/perl NMSROOT/bin/dbRestoreOrig.pl dsn=ani dmprefix=ANI

Yes, It looks like as L2 view. I am requesting you to advice me the possible reason that why its happening

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: