cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Voice Access

christianojum
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all, I'm about implementing mobile voice access in a network environment where the users are hosted in the company's active directory. The callmanager pulls user information from the active directory via LDAP. I want to know if it is possible to implement Mobile Voice Access in this network, bearing in mind that we need to enable mobility and Mobile Voice Access on the end user configuration page on the callmanager for this feature to work.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I think no issues will occur with LDAP

I remember that the only requirments for this setup is to have h323 gateway that after the gateway collects the required digits from the user to make a call, the call gets transferred to the DN that is

configured in this window. This DN can be an internal DN to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and the end user does not need to know the DN. The administrator must configure a dial-peer so that the MVA service can transfer the call from the gateway to this DN

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi,

I think no issues will occur with LDAP

I remember that the only requirments for this setup is to have h323 gateway that after the gateway collects the required digits from the user to make a call, the call gets transferred to the DN that is

configured in this window. This DN can be an internal DN to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and the end user does not need to know the DN. The administrator must configure a dial-peer so that the MVA service can transfer the call from the gateway to this DN

Thanks

Thanks for the quick response. I will go ahead with the implementation.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: