Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco 1131 access point status led

Hi

Any one experienced a white light on the status led, its the "ring light" infront of the AP. ive checked on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/1130/installation/guide/113h_c4.html where all colours are listed and none point done to white.

ANy ideas?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

During the bootup process the "mood ring" will flash all the available colour (white included) at a rate of approximately 1 per second.

Does this help?

thomas03usmcsf
Level 1
Level 1

Here's an update on this issue. I have had about a 2% failure rate on my 3502i's due to blue, green, and white light freezing. We sent several unit to Cisco's wireless engineer team in Richfield. They have found the issue and have written a fix and are currently doing testing this weekend. They are sending a senior wireless engineer to my office on Monday morning to apply the fix on the 200 units that we have yet to deploy. This is the bad part: the fix can only be applied through the console port and they won't have this integrated into a controller code until May/June. The good news is they have a fix or will just RMA with no questions. I have a webex with their wireless team to explain exactly what the issue is, but from what I gathered is something to do with the boot loader image and the IBM chip in the unit. I will follow up with you guys on Mon/Tues.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card