Emergency version N/A 6.0.188

Unanswered Question
Nov 17th, 2009

I have upgraded to the new release and the EM image version is N/A have tryed to upgrade the ER version to 5.2.157-ER. But the same status N/A exists after.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I believe you are hitting the instance of the bug CSCtd17116 which is seen after the WLC is upgraded from to code version. The Emergency Image version is installed however the actual operating system is unable to show the proper version.

nfalli1962 Sat, 11/21/2009 - 04:35

II just upgraded my 4402 to the latest 6.0.188 and i completed suscesfully but I cannot ping the Controller.  I tehn check the cdp neighbor and notice the new version on the controller but the controller lost the ip address. ip address shows

What enxt ?

This Discussion

Trending Topics: Other Wireless Mobility

client could not be authenticated
Network Analysis Module (NAM) Products
Cisco 6500 nam
reason 440 driver failure
Cisco password cracker
Cisco Wireless mode