Full Unified Solution required

Unanswered Question
Nov 17th, 2009
User Badges:

Hi All

I've been tasked with the job of putting together a demonstration suite for a Cisco unified solution. We have a number of items in place already and I need to add to this list so we can demonstrate a fully featured up-to-date unified Voice and Video solution from our Corporate headquarters.

So far I've been involved with setting up the following on our demo network.

Multi node/router network with a number of POE switches in different demonstration locations around the building, physical servers, a large VMware ESX platform, Exchange and AD, BES 5 (Blackberry Enterprise Server). I also have the following Cisco services running on our network as follows:

• CallManager version v7, clustered 2 x Hardware Servers

• CallManager Express (v8 beta, testing IPV:6)

At present I've configured the following; extension mobility, MLPP, Class of Service, Barge and Privacy, MGCP, and external routeing via UKNP using a BRI gateway.

I would like to add the following features to the network;

• Presence (using Cisco Unified Personal communicator)

• Video conferencing

• Voice messaging

• Meeting Place

• Mobile communicator (Blackberry integration)

So I've proposed the following upgrades to our network and would really appreciate some pointers on the Hardware software I will need. Also I'm not 100% sure what products are available through CEO download as a demo and also what services require specific hardware and a licence? I would like to run as many of the applications as possible on our VMware network!

Proposed upgrade:

• Cisco Unity Unified Messaging

• CUPS: Cisco Unified Presence Server

• Cisco Unified Meeting Place: integrated voice, video, and web collaboration

• Cisco Unified Video Conferencing

o Cisco Unified Video Desktop

• Cisco Unified Personal Communicator

• Cisco Unified Mobility Advantage Server

o Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator:

Any help would be much appreciated indeed!

Lee

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion