cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM alerts

bryantsteve
Level 1
Level 1

I'm working on making adjustments to email notifications. I'm getting backupactivate notifications from c2811 router with ISDN T1 connection everytime a phone call is established. I have to completely remove the device for DFM monitoring to prevent email floods, my preference being to monitor this device for other activity and disable these false alerts. Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can disable this event for a specifc group of interfaces.  To do this, go to DFM > Configuration > Polling and Thresholds > Managing Thresholds.  Select DFM > System Defined Groups > Interface Groups > Backup.  Click View, then click View Interfaces.  You should see your 2811 interfaces here.  If so, exit this window, then click the Edit button.  Check the box to disable all thresholds for this group.  Save your changed, then go to Apply Changes under Polling and Thresholds, and you should be set.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can disable this event for a specifc group of interfaces.  To do this, go to DFM > Configuration > Polling and Thresholds > Managing Thresholds.  Select DFM > System Defined Groups > Interface Groups > Backup.  Click View, then click View Interfaces.  You should see your 2811 interfaces here.  If so, exit this window, then click the Edit button.  Check the box to disable all thresholds for this group.  Save your changed, then go to Apply Changes under Polling and Thresholds, and you should be set.

bryantsteve
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: