cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XFER directly to VM on UC7 not working

mmertens
Level 1
Level 1

I have CUCM 6.1 configured with my VM profile XXXX and my CTI RP with my XFER to VM Profile with a DN of *XXXX. This worked at one time, but now calling *3917, you get the general UC greeting. RTMT monitor indicates a "Called Number" and "Redirect Number" of 3917, but a "Last Redirect Number" of *3917. If I add an alternate extension to the user of *3917, it works. It seems that CUCM is stripping the * and just sending the 3917. Does the VM profile mask suppossed to change the "last redirected number" or is there a way to have UC route to VM box based on the "Called number" rather than the "Last Redirected" number?

THANKS!!!

2 Replies 2

Rajesh Revuru
Level 4
Level 4

Can you check if you have alerting name set on *XXXX DN?

Hi,

Alerting name is blank. For "Forwarding Call" information for the DN, I have the default "Caller Name" and "Dialed Number". I've also tried unchecking the "dialed Number" and checking "Redirected Number" but I see the same info on UC Port Monitor.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: