cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC540 Wizard Custom VLAN

jcarter
Level 4
Level 4

I changed the data vlan to be 192.168.100.0 using the wizard.  When it finished, I tried to connect and it does not accept the username and password I established with the wizard.  How can I reset the user and password?  Also, I tried cisco/cisco but that did not work.

3 Replies 3

Steven DiStefano
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\CiscoSMB\Cisco Configuration Assistant will be an application log.

See if you can parse that to see what you set userID to.  It is case sensitive.

I did run into an issue when I had multiple elements in the CCA topology, setting the password in TSW (Admin User is required and it doesnt allow cisco/cisco (PW size minimum too), the CCA will challenge me exactly 3 times before it lets me in the GUI.  So this may confuse someone into entering different combination (like I always have 3-4 PWs I use) and then you never get in.

Try opening a telnet or SSH session into the UC540 with the user/pass you know you entered in TSW.

We will go from there.....

Sound OK?

Found the information in the application log.  I must have been spacing out when I typed in the password.

Thanks for the help.

Happy to help you.  Thanks for all your posts.  Your collabortation helps us all.  You also have the answers many times and we expecially appreciate when you help us too :-)

Steve D

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: