Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco webview - create a template with new input parameter

Dear all,

I know the Infomaker will help to create a template for webview. I have done with some custom template. My problem is that I can not change the input parameter for webview page. For example, if the template under the skill group, I can only choose with skill group and datetime to generate the report.

I want to change the input field on the web page, for example the input will be a calling number and a range of datatime and the webview will query on the detail table and pop out some detail call.

Or I want to run the report for outbound dialer, the input is the customer number and the output page will be the status of this customer call (closed, retry, pending...)

Can I create a new set of template like Call Detail beside the default Call Type, Agent, Skill Group...?

Please help to give me some advices.

Thank you,

Thanh

1 Reply 1

I've personally never seen anything like this done, not saying it is not possible, but you might have to use a different reporting mechanism all together in order to achieve something like this.  I've always been curious why someone would request a report on a single call, just seem like a single call will never trully give you a true representation of your call center metrics.

Sorry if this is not much help.

david