cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Live Record

jamesalston
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I am running CUCM 6.1 and Unity 5.0. I'm trying to figure out how to record phone calls within a certain department.  I basically have two overall questions. I have a 7936 conf phone, in which I wanted to use the "LivRec" softkey button to record calls. I am unable however,  to find that softkey and I have gone thru each template and various call states. Can someone please tell me where I can find this softkey?

My next thought was to use Unity's capabilities to acheive my goal.  The documentation I have looks easy, but it seems to be a high overview based on CCM 4.x My question is what do I need to do in order to set up a Route Point as its called in the ciscountity tools document that I'm looking at? Does that mean in CUCM 6.x to set up Hunt Pilots, Hunt List, and Line Groups? If I could just get a kind of high level overview, or if there are any other solutions which will allow me to have certain calls recorded that anyone knows of.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The same basic concepts apply although this document references older versions of Unity/CCM. To create a route point, go to Device > CTI Route Point > Add New in CUCM admin.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The same basic concepts apply although this document references older versions of Unity/CCM. To create a route point, go to Device > CTI Route Point > Add New in CUCM admin.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Thank You Brandon I was being to setup a hunt pilot, then I was told just setup a DN, but CTI Route Point was the ticket to the road I need to travel.

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

And if I may add to Brandon's answer. I think the user/phone has to be unified. or at least thats how we do it, as the recorded message gets sent to the users e-mail acct. also channels under cisco tools-tel intergration, must be flagged as trap channels. we do it here as a conference call. call the party, conf, dial live rec # and conf....call ends it get sent to the originator's e-mail.

Stanley.

Safety thank you too, we plan on doing the same as what your're doing.  Do you know how long you can record for?

Diven by subscriber profile in unity. we have 60 mins

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: