Views
Helpful
Replies

Feedback on the new NetPro

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

All,

Consider this an open discussion about the new site.  Tim and I, and the rest of the team will be following this thread.   Tell us about things you like or don't like, and things you'd like to see.  We look forward to your feedback!

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

NetPro Community Manager

Cheers, Dan
10 Replies 10

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dan,

Maria pointed out a very nice fix for anyone that is finding the new site

slow and/or are experiencing "script errors"

From the page > Account > Preferences > Thread page View > ** change to Flat

This really has enhanced the overall feel for me

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

I was going to respond to her shortly about how brilliant she is.  The scripting error is a know issue and indeed changing your view from threaded to flat does help mitigate the problem.  This error should only come up for conversations that have at least 30 plus threads.  That's the reason I created this new Feedback conversation .  We are working on a fix for this and hope to have it in place soon.  We are adding this tip to a FAQ document we'll have up shortly.

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

NetPro Community Manager

Cheers, Dan

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I'm not being difficult or something but if anyone having problems using Opera web browser, click on F12 > Edit Site Preferences (bottom option) > Networks tab > under Browser Identification choose "Mask as Internet Exploder" ... I mean Explorer. 

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dan,

Do you think we can combine this with:  https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1320285#1320285

Doesn't work well when trying to reply from an iPhone.  I have to click on the subject in order to get the keyboard up.  Then everything is in caps unless iI change it to lower case for every character.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Scott,

Making the site more mobile friendly is a high priority for us.  We hope to have a solution in the near future.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

joseph.yuffa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dan! May be you can answer or point me to where i can ask: will 642-642 exam be OK to get CCNP recertified? This exam is NOT listed under CCNP requirements, only under CCVP.

Hi Joseph,

I think it will. To recertify you'll need any 642 exam that is part of the professional level (this includes any CCxP level). This type of questions should be posted in the Career Certification forum.

-- Adrián.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dan & Tim,

I've been using the new NetPro since it's been rolled out and I'm totally enjoying it.  You guys (ladies included) have done a beautiful job.

Before we usher in the New Year, I would like to say a resounding "Thank you" to everyone (including NetPro participants) and hope to see you next year!

Hi Leo,

Thanks for the kind words.  A big thanks to you, and all the other members in the community who have made it the success it is today.  We are all looking forward to a successful 2010.

Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Dan

p.s.  (see Happy New Year in the Announcements)

Cheers, Dan
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links