cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Past netpro threads hiperlinks

JORGE RODRIGUEZ
Level 10
Level 10

Hi, question , Im sure in the past  folks have saved threads as references,  some threads that may have been impotant to them may have either been saved in their notes or just saved as links ,  with the new Netpro these links no longer exits,  sometimes  in old netpro you may see a thread's  answer referencing  another thread,  are there any plans into recoverying/migrating those threads to the new Netpro engine, or are the old Netpro threads gone?

Thanks

Jorge    

Jorge Rodriguez
4 Replies 4

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Jorge,

It wasn't possible for us to do a direct 1:1 mapping of individuals threads during the migration.  We are investigating a possible workaround but no promises.  I will update the thread if we can find one.

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

NetPro Community Manager

Cheers, Dan

Benjamin Solero
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jorge,

If you'd like, you may send me a list of URLs that you've bookmarked and I should be able to provide the equivalent URLs for this site.  If there's enough demand, we can look into automating the task.

Thanks,

Ben

Oops,  I forgot about this thread I posted..

Thanks Dan and Benjamin  for the responce ...  well., that is undertandable ..  but  actualy my collection fo threads I have saved in the past 4 years  I saved them in office onenote in  a way that not only the link was saved but  in addition  the actual thread itself ..  so not a lost at my end ,  Benjamin I don't want to give you those links becuase they are alot..   the most important part is that I have their original content.

Regards

Jorge

Jorge Rodriguez
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links