Question about 642-642 Exam Topic

Unanswered Question
Nov 20th, 2009

I read in the 642-642 exam topics that it is based on v 2.2 or v 2.3 of Implementing QoS curriculum.  I have version 2.2 and I don't see a section for QPPB (QoS Policy Propagation over BGP) nor Configuring QoS Pre-classify.  It was in the earlier curriculum.  Can someone tell me if these two topics were taken out of the current exam or is it still covered.

I would appreciate if the answer can be e-mailed directly to me.

Thanks in Advance,

Adil Nasser

[email protected]

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
marikakis Sun, 11/22/2009 - 11:12

In my opinion, the material covering those two features is not long enough to justify the risk of omitting to study them. No matter what topics the official exam descriptions explicitly list, they also say that 'similar topics may also appear'. The safe side is to study them.

Danilo Dy Sun, 11/22/2009 - 19:26

Maria made a good point as Cisco put this statement in all their Exam Topics (I was lazy to type it last night as I can't find the copy/paste). This is kind of legal disclaimer.

"The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam."

It won't hurt to study them (at later part of your preparation). Will give you points if they show up

Actions

This Discussion