IPCCX jtapi, add cluster and trigger error

Unanswered Question

during the installation of ipccx (HA deployment) i found difficulty in adding the cluster and making the trigger. on start it gave me the error of jtapi resync.when i tried to resync it it gave me error (jtapiresyncerror1.jpeg).so i tried to resync it manually by stoping the crs node manager and installing the jtapi client for windows from ccm. but after opening the appadmin application again it gave me error of jtapi sync (jtapierror1). for clustering ipccx1 components are working but when i tried to enable the components of ipccx2 it gave me error (errorafteripccxcomponentactivation1.jpeg)..you can also see other jpegs for reference..it is showing the replication status of unkown.
then i tried to add the script and application but when i entered the trigger information it gave me error "could not update the user on unified cm" (trigerror1.jpeg)..

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Tanner Ezell Mon, 11/23/2009 - 19:56

Can you verify you have installed MS SQL Server 2000 (not the express version) on both UCCX Servers. Also verify the AXL user used to communicate between UCCX and UCM.

well i reinstalled the servers and the problem got resolved. Previously when i installed second ipccx server after ipccx cd i installed sql but when i opened initial setup wizard for second server it was showing "page cannot be dislplayed error" so i repaired ipccx server with ipccx cd.. i think that after repair i should i also again reinstalled sql but i didn't that is why i think  i got into trouble any waiz its fine now.

brunonogaki Fri, 11/27/2009 - 13:42

I ran into the same problem. Did you have to reinstall both servers or only the second node?

I haven't tried to install only the second server.. i have time so i reinstalled both the first and second server..following was the sequence

IPCCX installation:

1)install operating systems for first server.

2)install ipccx dvd for first server (after ipccx dvd installation initial setup window will open automatically.. no need to configure it..just close the window)

3)install sql server..

4)now open app admin page and do initial setup..

5)install operating system for second server.

6)install ipccx devd for second server (after ipccx dvd installation initial setup window will open automatically/.. no need to configure it..just clost the window)

7)install sql server

8)now open app admin page of second server and do initial setup..

hope that it helps..

This Discussion