Views
Helpful
Replies

ipsec vpn configuration in ADSL line

zeuscyril
Level 4
Level 4

my diagram is

isp line---adsl router(dynamic ip)--- asa5505----vpntunnel---- asa5520(static ip)

i connected from ADSL to asa5505 so adsl local is 192.168.1.0 network and asa 5505 outside also the same network

so i need to configure site to site vpn between two asa ..

so i need to route any traffic on router or it will automatically route the vpn traffic in ADSL line side.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

i think this is just a difference in the OS: v6.3 shows QM_IDLE while v7.x shows MM_ACTIVE.

Nothing to worry about.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi

The schematic which you have posted is not clear, can you make a sample diagram and post it out here with your requirement.

regds

zeuscyril
Level 4
Level 4

hi prem,

i got the solution by own.

but i am having one doubt ,

my tunnel is up i can communicate both the sides but my "sh crypto isakmp sa " showing status as MM_Active is not showing QM_IDLE

why it is like that it ll give any problems on vpn or what is the reason for that?.

i think this is just a difference in the OS: v6.3 shows QM_IDLE while v7.x shows MM_ACTIVE.

Nothing to worry about.

hi all,

i need configure 17 sites site to site vpn one place is central that is having static ip all other sites are dynamic ip .

so i created dynamic map in centeral asa 5520 , so i need to create 17 different vpn profile for the sites or one profile is enough to get connect with the sites.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card