Views
Helpful
Replies

ipsec vpn configuration in ADSL line

zeuscyril
Level 4
Level 4

my diagram is

isp line---adsl router(dynamic ip)--- asa5505----vpntunnel---- asa5520(static ip)

i connected from ADSL to asa5505 so adsl local is 192.168.1.0 network and asa 5505 outside also the same network

so i need to configure site to site vpn between two asa ..

so i need to route any traffic on router or it will automatically route the vpn traffic in ADSL line side.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

i think this is just a difference in the OS: v6.3 shows QM_IDLE while v7.x shows MM_ACTIVE.

Nothing to worry about.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi

The schematic which you have posted is not clear, can you make a sample diagram and post it out here with your requirement.

regds

zeuscyril
Level 4
Level 4

hi prem,

i got the solution by own.

but i am having one doubt ,

my tunnel is up i can communicate both the sides but my "sh crypto isakmp sa " showing status as MM_Active is not showing QM_IDLE

why it is like that it ll give any problems on vpn or what is the reason for that?.

i think this is just a difference in the OS: v6.3 shows QM_IDLE while v7.x shows MM_ACTIVE.

Nothing to worry about.

hi all,

i need configure 17 sites site to site vpn one place is central that is having static ip all other sites are dynamic ip .

so i created dynamic map in centeral asa 5520 , so i need to create 17 different vpn profile for the sites or one profile is enough to get connect with the sites.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card