Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't edit device on CS

muca
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I've manually added a device on cisco works through CS (Device and Credentials -->Device Management)

On RME is says it failed to collect inventory and config archive. The message is: could not access "pix" via snmp...

I want to edit the device credentials/configurations on Common Services but device is not showing up. Does anyone know how can I fix it?

I have tried re-adding it but makes no difference.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is LMS integrated with ACS?  If so, does the device show up under the Common Services > Device and Credentials > Reports > Devices not configured in ACS report?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is LMS integrated with ACS?  If so, does the device show up under the Common Services > Device and Credentials > Reports > Devices not configured in ACS report?

Yes. It is showing up on Devices that  are not configured in ACS Report.

Is there a place when I can configure it?

Thanks

You need to add this device's IP to your ACS server as a TACACS+ client.  The device does not need to use AAA services, but the ACS must be aware of the device.  After adding the device, logout of LMS, then log back in, and the device should be manageable.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: