cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MobileConnect w/ IP Communicator not working

Michael Murray
Level 2
Level 2

Should MobileConnect work if a user only has IP Communicator as their phone? All my users use MobileConnect and it works fine except for one. She doesn't have a deskphone and only uses IP Communicator. The softphone registers fine and has a "mobility" softkey which toggles MobileConnect. But when I call the extension there is no outdial initiated to any of the remote destinations.

3 Replies 3

vpreenja
Level 1
Level 1

No, mobility softkey is not supported feature on CIPC

HTH

It actually is supported. I deleted and rebuilt the CIPC phone and Mobility settings in CUCM and it is working. Maybe I missed something in the original config.

As I said before CIPC IS NOT A SUPPORTED UM CLIENT. Now as you are saying that it is now working for you, I woold say that anything that is not suppoted does not mean that it will not work. It might work and might not work but the point is that something that is not supported, Cisco will not support it when you open a TAC case.

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: