cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to reset phones

mx
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone. We are running 6.1.1.2000-3 and are unable to reset phones via call manager. We are trying to make some extension changes but they are not taking affect. If I reset the phone manually the changes still arent there.

Ive tried restarting services to no avail, and also rebooted the pub and the sub to no avail.

When I go into the phones and show which cm and tftp server they are correct. Anyone seen this before?

Thanks in advance!

Bob

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I had this bug:

CSCso93220

Upgrading solved my problem.

In your case it also could be a broken cluster:

utils dbreplication status

bye,

Jan

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Sounds you have a bug.

Upgrade to  6.1.3.3000-1

You can see if you have the bug by doing an cli command:

show tech notify

You should see somehwhere;  80 ccm

If not reboot and you will see it again, and you can reset/restart and make chnages,

Jan

Thank you for the response. I do see an 80 cm in there. Im not sure what that tells me though!

You have a cluster? Then do this on both machines.

It could be that you have something else, but I have seen this bug 3 times on levels lower than 6.1.3

And you can not reset phones, changes you nake are not active, not even after a manual reset.

Jan

I do see 80 CM on both the pub and the sub. But again, Im not sure what this line is telling me. Is there something I should do

with it?  Do I need to restart a process?

Also, do happen to know the cisco bug number so I can reference it to management and get the upgrade going?

Thank you again!

Bob

Hi,

I had this bug:

CSCso93220

Upgrading solved my problem.

In your case it also could be a broken cluster:

utils dbreplication status

bye,

Jan

Ahhh thats it exactly, thank you very much!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: