cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to reset phones

mx
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone. We are running 6.1.1.2000-3 and are unable to reset phones via call manager. We are trying to make some extension changes but they are not taking affect. If I reset the phone manually the changes still arent there.

Ive tried restarting services to no avail, and also rebooted the pub and the sub to no avail.

When I go into the phones and show which cm and tftp server they are correct. Anyone seen this before?

Thanks in advance!

Bob

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I had this bug:

CSCso93220

Upgrading solved my problem.

In your case it also could be a broken cluster:

utils dbreplication status

bye,

Jan

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

Sounds you have a bug.

Upgrade to  6.1.3.3000-1

You can see if you have the bug by doing an cli command:

show tech notify

You should see somehwhere;  80 ccm

If not reboot and you will see it again, and you can reset/restart and make chnages,

Jan

Thank you for the response. I do see an 80 cm in there. Im not sure what that tells me though!

You have a cluster? Then do this on both machines.

It could be that you have something else, but I have seen this bug 3 times on levels lower than 6.1.3

And you can not reset phones, changes you nake are not active, not even after a manual reset.

Jan

I do see 80 CM on both the pub and the sub. But again, Im not sure what this line is telling me. Is there something I should do

with it?  Do I need to restart a process?

Also, do happen to know the cisco bug number so I can reference it to management and get the upgrade going?

Thank you again!

Bob

Hi,

I had this bug:

CSCso93220

Upgrading solved my problem.

In your case it also could be a broken cluster:

utils dbreplication status

bye,

Jan

Ahhh thats it exactly, thank you very much!