Views
Helpful
Replies

User guide for Cisco unifed IP Phone 7975G

ecasakasa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I am translating some ipphone user guides to Turkish. I finished 7941 user guide translate , but i couldnt find any 7975 end user guide like attachment 7941 user guide. Can  someone help me this?

Regards.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

All user guides are here:

Cisco Unified IP Phones 7900 Series
End-User Guides
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_user_guide_list.html

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

I couldnt enter this link. When i try to enter link; i am getting this warning;

Forbidden File or Application

The file or application you are trying to access may require additional entitlement or you are trying to access a file with an invalid name. Additional entitlement levels are granted based on a users relationship with Cisco on a per-application basis.

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please try one of the following methods to locate your document:

1. If you are manually entering the URL into your browser location bar, be sure to include the file name of the page you are trying to access (file names typically end in .htm, .html or .shtml).
  2. Use the Search feature located in the upper right section of this page.
  3. Return to the Cisco.com Home or select a primary site area from the top navigation bar.
  4. Consult with your Cisco Account Manager to confirm you have the appropriate entitlement to access this page.

If you would like to contact someone about this problem, please click on the Contacts & Feedback link below.

Back

Am i doing somthing wrong?

The link works fine, try using another browser or clear the cache of the one you use and reload it.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: